Tech for Managers (new)
A new programme of short, intensive and practical courses which have been developed to help you gain a critical appreciation of these important technologies.
- Design Thinking: A Collection of Methods and Tools for Inventive Problem Solving (16-17 March 2020)
- FinTech for Managers (18 March 2020)
- Artificial Intelligence De-mystified: Opportunities and Value in Your Business (19 March 2020)
- Cyber Security for Managers (20 March 2020)
- Blockchain for Managers (21 March 2020)
Business and Management
Short and intensive practical courses for managers, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers and anyone working in high-tech companies and organisations.
Sign up to our business and management mailing list to keep updated about relevant courses.
A series of short courses which can be taken separately or as part of a weekly discount package.
- Applying Knowledge Management: Principles and Practices (Mon 16 March)
- Successful Change Management (Tues 17 March)
- Essentials of Project Management (Weds 18 March)
- Advanced Project Management (Thurs 19 March)
- Project Risk Management (Fri 20 March)
- Lean Six Sigma Leadership Yellow Belt (Sat 21 March)
- Starting a Successful Business (Mon 23 March)
- Managing Innovative Technology (Tues 24 March)
- Branding and Marketing (Weds 25 March)
- Commercialising Digital Innovations (Thurs 26 March)
- Taking Software and Digital Ideas to Market (Fri 27 March)
- Financial Analysis and Analytics (Sat 28 March)
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship (Mon 30 March)
- Essentials in Organisational Behaviour (Tues 31 March)
- Workplace Psychology: How to Make the Workplace Work for You (Weds 1 April)
- Strategic Planning and Foresight: Learning from and Managing for the Future (Thurs 2 April)
- Agile Project Management (Theory and Practice) (Fri 3 - Sat 4 April)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (5-day course - next dates in 2020) Learn how to practise Lean Six Sigma in your organisation and to affect significant and meaningful change in this practical, hands-on course.
Systems Engineering Fast-Track
- Systems Engineering Fast-Track (5-day course - next dates in 2020) Learn how to design and manage complex systems.
Ask us about tailored courses for groups - we can arrange bespoke courses in Oxford or in-house.
"I was attracted to the CPD course in Advanced Project Management knowing that they were delivered by outstanding course tutors. The quality was superb - providing a soluble mixture of up-to-date academics with real-life experience...In fact, the course tutors have ways of turning complicated subjects into free-flowing information."
Okechukwu Obike (on Advanced Project Management)