Business and management skills
Business and management online and classroom courses
These short and intensive professional development courses are for managers, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers and anyone working in high-tech companies and organisations.
Our courses are for those at the beginning of their managerial career, those who are relatively new to managerial roles and those in middle-management roles in companies and organisations of all sizes, from SMEs through to global multinationals.
They are also aimed at entrepreneurs and individuals seeking to develop their knowledge and skills across a broad range of business subjects.
Sign up to our business and management email mailing list to receive course updates.
If you are looking for business degree programmes, MBAs and short executive education programmes, please visit the Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford.
2023 online and classroom courses – dates confirmed
We offer online courses, which do not require attendance at Oxford - they can be taken from anywhere in the world.
Technical Team Communication (31 July - 4 August)
Technical Team Leadership (4 - 8 September)
Financial Analysis and Analytics (11 - 22 September)
Managing Workplace Behaviour for Better Performance (18 - 21 September)
Effective Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (19 - 22 September)
Increasing Diversity and Inclusion: Women in Leadership (25 - 28 September)
Surviving the Toxic Workplace (26 - 29 September)
Project Management (2 - 4 October)
Agile Project Management (9 - 13 October)
Artificial Intelligence Demystified (9 - 13 October)
Project Risk Management (10 - 13 October)
Advanced Emotional Intelligence Skills for Business (28 November - 1 December)
We offer a range classroom courses here at the University of Oxford. These short courses can be taken separately or sometimes as part of a weekly discount package.
- Financial Analysis and Analytics (17 June)
- Essentials of Project Management (19 June)
- Advanced Project Management (20 June)
- Successful Change Management (21 June)
- Applying Knowledge Management: Principles and Practices (22 June)
- Strategic Planning and Foresight: Learning from and Managing for the Future (23 June)
- Technical Team Leadership (11 - 12 July)
Technical Team Communication (13 - 14 July)
Design Thinking Practitioner (25 - 27 September)
- Agile Project Management (28 - 29 September)
- Systems Engineering Fast-Track (31 October - 3 November)
2023 online and classroom courses – dates not yet confirmed
Course dates for the below listed courses are not yet confirmed. Sign up to our business and management mailing list to be kept updated when we schedule new dates for these courses.
- Artificial Intelligence Demystified: Opportunities and Value in Your Business (1-day course)
- Branding and Marketing (1-day course)
- Business and Technology Valuation and Marketing (1-day course)
- Commercialising Digital Innovations (1-day course)
- Effective Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (1-day course)
Increasing Inclusion and Diversity: Women in Leadership (1-day course)
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship (1-day course)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (5-day course)
Lean Six Sigma Leadership Yellow Belt (1-day course)
- Managing Innovative Technology (1-day course)
Managing Workplace Behaviour for Better Performance (1-day course)
- Project Risk Management (1-day course)
- Starting a Successful Business (1-day course)
Surviving the Toxic Workplace (1-day course)
- Systems Thinking Approach to Change Management (3-day course)
Ask us about tailored courses for groups – we can arrange bespoke courses in Oxford or in-house.
- Wed 21 Jun 2023
- 09:00 - 17:00
- Thu 22 Jun 2023
- 09:00 - 17:00
- Mon 31 Jul 2023 – 03 Aug 2023
- Weekdays 09:30 - 12:30 UK time
- Mon 04 Sep 2023 – 08 Sep 2023
- 09:30am-11.30am (UK time)
- Mon 11 Sep 2023 – 22 Sep 2023
- 4 meetings
- 19:00-20:30 (UK time)
Business and management courses