This course is for marketing professionals and business owners who feel they have mastered the essentials of marketing and who are now looking to develop their knowledge and apply it at a new level. This is the next course for those who have completed Branding and Marketing.
The common theme in this course is making marketing live across the organisation, and to gain buy in for new marketing approaches with your own team and others.
This course is of value to those who want to:
- Shape and deliver profitable customer value propositions that are aligned with sales and marketing objectives
- Develop a content creation culture, generating original and compelling content formats and campaigns
- Build a high-performance marketing team which is aligned to organisational purpose and accountable towards business objectives
- Capitalise on how excellence in customer service can work in partnership with marketing and increase demand for products or services
Advanced Marketing Approaches has five main objectives:
- Introduce you to aspects of marketing that you may have not considered before
- Give you the space to consider how to implement new ideas and concepts to your own business
- Explore in greater detail how to apply topics you are familiar with in new ways
- Challenge your perception about the effectiveness of your own marketing initiatives or campaigns
- Feel motivated and inspired to develop your marketing knowledge at both a personal and professional level.
At the end of the day you will come away with:
- A deeper understanding of marketing and how to capitalise on this
- Motivation to try new things based on the case studies you will have encountered, and from the encouragement of your peers on the course
- New contacts, reference points and tactics
- A sense of how to think differently about marketing
- A desire to continue your knowledge and understanding of this topic.