Formal teaching comprises seven all-day workshops:
- 13 January 2021 – Understanding complex problems *
- 14 January 2021 – Understanding the detail and case consultation
- 2 March 2021 – Learning how to feel good: How to build positivity in depressed clients with CBT*
- 3 March 2021 – Adapting CBT for depression to work with individuals with comorbid personality disorder features *
- 4 March 2021 – Inside out: Using the brain to maximise outcome *
- 12 May 2021 – Masterclass in anxiety 1 *
- 13 May 2021 – Masterclass in anxiety 2 *
*workshops which are open to a wider audience.
Reading and completion of assignments will be undertaken in addition to the teaching days outlined above.
Students taking this course for credit will submit a written assignment on 12 August 2021.