The course combines Oxentia’s expertise in commercialisation and start-ups, with industry best practice.
This course was developed in conjunction with Oxentia, Oxford’s Global Innovation Consultancy, and utilises Oxentia's experience of helping clients commercialise technology and IP in over fifty countries around the world.
The course covers the following topics:
- Gain an appreciation of commercialisation strategies for digital products and services and understand how to assess these when considering deployment in your own contexts.
- Understand through shared experiences and case studies some common challenges and possible solutions that face those who seek to commercialise digital innovations.
- Build awareness of how money is made and what is actually being sold in various digital products and services.
- Appreciate approaches to exploring market testing strategies in digital contexts.
- Recognise the value and implications of IP in digital enterprises.
Dates, Times and Delivery
The Commercialising Digital Innovations (online) course will run over two weeks, from 6 - 15 December 2021, with online sessions delivered at 11:30 - 13:00 (UK time) on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Each session will be 90 minutes.
These live video sessions will be held at 11:30 - 13:00 (UK time) on:
- Monday 6 and 13 December
- Wednesday 8 and 15 December
A world clock, and time zone converter can be found here: https://bit.ly/3bSPu6D
This is a ‘virtual classroom’ course.
To replicate the experience of a classroom, the sessions are ‘live’ and are not recorded.
No attendance at Oxford is required and you do not need to purchase any software.